But maybe that’s whats different about this year. This year I don’t care how many friends I have. It’s not the number, it’s the worth.
The few friends that actually tolerate me and trust me are quite wonderful and I’m incredibly blessed to have them.
Cheers to some random facts about mi vida.
1. I usually speak a combination or English and Spanish with an occasional Italian curse word my family has taught me.
2. I have 5:30 am practice tomorrow & our coffee machine is dead. I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to get through the day.
3. My dads playing me jack & Diane on the guitar right now. 🎶
4. Today Hayden tied my shoes together and I had to walk home barefoot on the ice on my road. I don’t know why we’re friends sometimes.
5. I really want a Siberian husky. Like real bad.
6. I would also like to go back to california because I miss it greatly.
7. Speaking of things I miss, that would start with my best friend. Yep.
8. I might be moving and have severe uncontrollable migraines that make me illiterate when I have them.
Thanks for reading about my boring vida, y gracias para following me! c: