- I have seriously got to be the laziest texter i know. Uhhh sorry I just chose to ignore you…
- I spent the first night of my spring break painting a wall. You don’t have to express your jealousy.
- I took a nap today so theres a good chance im not going to bed until two.
- today after my exams I colored, ate Mac & cheese, and watched the boy meets world marathon until I fell asleep. It was possibly the greatest day ever.
I feel bad for you if you have time to read this pointless list.
Remind me that
- I have the greatest friends in the world.
- I’m blessed beyond measure
- God is doing amazing things in everyone’s lives.
It’s been an incredibly wonderful youth summit!
I’ll leave the door on the latch, if you ever come back.
There’ll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat, if you ever come back.
There’ll be a smile on my face and the kettle on, and it’ll be just like you were never gone.
If you ever come back.
I wish I was one of those people that could write out their feelings.
But I’m not. So I just sit here thinking all of these things while I slowly go insane.
If anyone would be interested in doing any of the following for me, I will pay you in icing, homemade dinner and peace tea.